Monday, December 30, 2013

Last Monday Quiz Of 2013 #MQAM

Acting Balanced

1. Did you get what you wanted for Christmas?

~~ I didn't want or hope for anything special so yes I guess I did :)

2. Do you plan to make New Year's Resolutions or set new goals? What do you resolve or hope for in the new year?

~~ I have a few, I resolve to get my condo ready to allow in a kitty, to get good lab results in dialysis, be strong enough in my balance and muscles to be able to walk without a cane or walker, get a new job, to follow my blogs faithfully

3. December 30th is National Bicarbonate of Soda day - (yes this is really a day) - what do you use it for?

~~ I use it to look up other crazy food holidays I'd like to celebrate throughout the year

4. Liam wants to know what kind of car you drive... or what kind of car is your dream car?

~~ I drive a convertible cream-colored PT Cruiser, my dream car is a convertible, any kind!

No comments:

Post a Comment