Saturday, December 28, 2013

Saturday Six #507




1. What did you like least about kindergarten?


~~ When it was time to play with the kickball! I was never ever ever sports-minded!

2. What did you dread in elementary school?


~~ Gym class. I hated it so much I once wrote a letter excusing me for the day,  supposedly written by my mom, and telling my teacher that another student, who lived on the street behind me, was given it from my mom to give to her, that was either 3rd or 4th grade! I could come up with whoppers back then!

3. What did you like least about middle school or junior high?


~~ Going to a different school I had grown use to, I was painfully shy and very nervous about going to a new school

4. What were you most self-conscious about in high school?


~~ Basically everything, I was voted "Shyest" and "Quietest" every year

5. What single grade or year of school was your favorite and why?


~~ Probably 3rd grade, I enjoyed my school, kids weren't bullies yet

6. Think of the person from school you’ve known the longest and that you still keep in touch with: how long have you two known each other?


~~ It would have to be someone who I have as a friend on Facebook, and who I went to kindergarten with, so I guess we've known each other since 1969, so 44 years! 

No comments:

Post a Comment