Sunday, December 22, 2013

The Sunday Social, Week 81



1. What is your favorite holiday season tradition?

~~ Giving presents that will light up someone's heart

2. Do you have a certain holiday movie you watch more than others? If so, what is it?

~~ Scrooge, I've watched it soooo many times already this year, I love that movie!

3. Show us your favorite decoration or pinterest decoration you wish you could have?

~~ I love the seaside Christmas decorations I've been seeing and I'm sure my fish would approve!



4. What is your favorite holiday song?

~~ Oh Holy Night

5. What is your favorite holiday dessert?

~~ Homemade cookies

6. What is on your wish list this year?

  ~~ Good health, good friends, good placement in a good job - I guess I'm wishing for a lot!


No comments:

Post a Comment