Sunday, December 29, 2013

The Sunday Social, Week 82



1. What is the best New Years Eve you've ever had?

~~ Really don't have one that was memorable! They all blur in together, usually containing dinner at a restaurant somewhere, and home to bring in midnight

2. Are you doing anything for NYE this year and if so what?

~~ Eating dinner at Red Lobster's with my cousins (looking forward to the biscuits! Soooooo good!), then probably head home and watch the Times Square ball drop on TV by my lonesome

3. Name a book we should all read come January?

~~ I'm not as much of the reader I wish I was, can't think of any!

4. What are your new year's resolutions?

~~ Get good reports in my kidney dialysis labs, get a new job, clean my condo IMMACULATELY, allow a cat to adopt me as his "Forever Home", strengthen my muscles and balance so I can walk without a cane or walker, maintain my blog, my Listography, and my 750 Words account all year

1 comment:

  1. Your resolutions are so admirable and I will be praying for you. I hope you are able to find a cat to join your family. My husband and I have a dog and he is definitely a member of the family!
    ~Visiting from the Sunday Social Link-Up~

    ReplyDelete