Friday, January 10, 2014

Friday 5 for January 10: Ritual de lo Habitual



1.  What’s a bad habit you’d like to get rid of? 

~~ Being a mess! 

2.  What’s a good habit that’s taken you really long to establish? 


~~ Getting use to waking up early to be at kidney dialysis at 5:45 AM on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays

3.  What’s a good habit that doesn’t take much effort but others seem to envy? 


~~ It's not one I do, but making and saving money for some lucky few doesn't seem to take much effort, no effort at all, but it's a very enviable trait -I wish I had it!

4.  What kind of unusual rituals do you go through in daily life? 


~~ Making sure I write 750 words every day!

5.  What’s the weirdest ritual you’ve heard of in others? 


~~ Before going to bed every night my dad would say his poem. It's not something I grew up with, he just started saying it the last years of his life

"The time has come to say good bye
  The bee must kiss the butterfly
  The sparkling dew must kiss the grass
  And you my friends, ...farewell"

I miss that!

No comments:

Post a Comment