Saturday, January 4, 2014

Saturday Six #508




1. A is for ABORTION: Do you feel that at least in certain circumstances, abortion should be an allowed option for couples, or would you ban it entirely for any reason whatsoever?

~~ No, I don't believe it should be. If a couple doesn't want a fetus it shouldn't be killed, put the baby up for adoption. 

2. A is for ABSENTEE: Have you ever voted by absentee ballot? If so, how well did it go?

~~ Nope, never did that

3. A is for ACHILLES: Which non-diet food is your biggest weakness?

~~ So many answers for this one! I guess chocolate, I'm a serious chocolaholic!

4. A is for AIRCRAFT: What’s the largest plane you’ve flown in and where were you going?

~~ I've flown a couple times (to Houston, and to Myrtle Beach) but I really can't remember what planes I flew in

5. A is for ARCHITECTURE: What is the most impressive structure you’ve seen in person?

~~ The tunnel that connects Detroit to Windsor, it seems while driving in it all you do is turn! 

6. A is for ASTRONOMY: Other than Earth, which planet in our solar system are you most curious about?

~~ Probably Saturn, the rings are cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment