Friday, January 3, 2014

Friday 5 For January 3: Useless

1. What item in your house is pleasantly useless?

~~ The only thing I can think of is my laundry carrier. I have to go down two flights of stars in my condo to do laundry, we don't have an elevator,  and I use a walker and cane. To carry my laundry I use a garbage bag. The laundry carrier could be fun for a new cat, like it was for my Smokie, when I finally get one!

2. What in your house was used exactly once and will probably never be used for its intended purpose again?

~~ I live in a small condo, everything is used or out it goes!

3. What situation do you continue to attempt repairing ‘though your efforts appear to be useless?

~~ Certain relationships that have totally fallen apart with people I keep telling myself I'm crazy about

4. What are your thoughts on belly buttons?

~~ I like them, they're cute!

5. What food item at your grocery store keeps calling out to you, ‘though you have no idea what you’d do with it?

~~ There isn't one. Being so low on funds I only go in with a list of what I want at that very moment, if I "have no idea what I'd do with it", it isn't going to be bought

~~ Friday 5

No comments:

Post a Comment