Saturday, January 11, 2014

Saturday 9: That 's My Kind Of Night



Unfamiliar with this week's song? Hear it here.

1) In this song, our hero offers to take his girl down to the river to catch a catfish dinner. What is your favorite seafood?


~~ I LOVE seafood! My favorite is probably clam chowder, lobster, scallops, I went to Red Libster for New Year's Eve and reeeeeally enjoyed their crab and lobster stuffed mushrooms

2) Luke Bryan went to Georgia State University, home of the Panthers. What was your school mascot?


~~ Went to Henry Ford Community College, home of the Hawks, and University Of Michigan, home of the Wolverines

3) Have you ever tried acupuncture?


~~ No, I would though, just to see what happens. My brother did to stop smoking and when it was over he walked outside and lit up.

4) Just last night, Crazy Sam threw away a jar of Miracle Whip because it expired in September 2013. Is your refrigerator neat and organized? Or is it a disaster area, like Sam's?


~~ It's a wee bit of a tiny mess

5) Which is more important to you -- saving time or saving money?


~~ Saving money, being unemployed and owing thousands of dollars in medical bills I need all the dollars I can get. Time, I have way too much time on my hands.

6) Sam's next door neighbor is named Jim. He's retired, smokes a pipe and drives a red Corolla. Tell us about one of your neighbors.


~~ I live in a condo across from a lady named Jackie who I haven't seen for awhile. A few days ago while doing my laundry I noticed her storage unit was much emptier than it use to be and tonight when I arrived home I noticed a couple people in her place moving many bags out of her place. I hope she's OK, she did have a stroke about a year ago.

7) What's the most recent magazine you flipped through?


~~ Spirituality & Health, I got the first issue of my new subscription

8)  Could your vehicle use a trip to the car wash right now?


~~ Yea, it could use one but being a convertible it's never been in one!

9) Did you hit the snooze button this morning?


~~ No, I usually always do but I didn't sleep at all last night. I found myself listening to Blogtalkradio's Healing Light archived radio show for the first time and really enjoyed it that I didn't allow myself to turn it off! I figured I'd fall back to sleep while having dialysis anyhow!

2 comments:

  1. Car washes are overrated, in my opinion. It's not like you're going to eat off the thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope Jackie's just de-cluttering, and nothing serious is wrong.

    ReplyDelete