Sunday, January 5, 2014

Sunday Stealing: The Generic Meme


From Remember the Stars

1. What did you want to be when you were little? 

~~ Many things! A teacher, a nun at one point (had a crush on a priest!), a jockey (though I was never on a horse!), a writer, a singer, a model, a retreat leader, a youth minister, a psychologist

2. Would you prefer to have a large group of friends, or a small group of friends? Why? 


~~ A small group of friends. I like to make things and buy things for friends, if I have a large group of friends then I feel like I'm leaving someone out or I'm spending ALOT of money I don't have.

3. What is your fashion “style”? Or what type of clothes do you wear on a daily basis? 

~~ Jeans, sweater

4. If you could live anywhere where would you live? 

~~ Next to the ocean, it would be cool to live in a lighthouse!

5. What is your biggest hope for the next year? 

~~ Clean my condo and adopt a cat

6. When you pass by reflective surfaces do you check yourself out? 

~~ Quickly and briefly

7. Favorite genre of movie as well as TV show? 

~~ Movie - horror, dramas
     TV show - ghost shows

8. Top favorite books? (limit of 5) 

~~ The Book Of Qualities by J. Ruth Gendler

9. Have you ever taken a cooking class? 

~~ Nope, I'd like to though! 

10. What three words would you use to describe yourself? 

~~ ?, ?, ?

11. Favorite animal? 

~~ So many! But the top? I'd have to say cats!

12. What is your dream job? 

~~ Parapsychologist

13. If you could go back in history to any moment that you did not live, what would it be and why? 

~~ The Last Supper, I'd love to sit and talk with Christ right before his crucifixion, just to get his thoughts on everything

14. If you could have any superpower, what would it be? Why? 

~~ Mind reading, I'd learn many things about people that I want to know

15. What is your favorite movie? 

~~ Somewhere In Time, it also has my favorite movie soundtrack!

16. What is your best childhood memory? 

~~ This week it's been remembering living next door to a big parking lot. After it would snow, and the snow was plowed up to the walls, my brothers, sister and I would climb across the snow mountains! Fun! My " best childhood memory" changes quite a bit!

17. What is your favorite part about blogging? 

~~ Learning about myself, and looking back at memories I kept

18. What is your favorite quote? 

~~ "Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take but by the moments that take our breath away." ~Hilary Cooper


19. What song do you feel like describes your life the best? Why? 

~~ "One" by Three Dog Night, because I'm ALWAYS alone

20. Would you describe yourself as shy or outgoing?


~~ Shy, in 8th, 10th, 11th, and 12th grades I was voted "Shyest" and "Quietest" in school! I don't think I'm as shy as I use to be, in most situations!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment