Sunday, January 12, 2014

Sunday Stealing: The Fast Dozen Meme


From the archives at All Stace, All The Time

1. What is the last book that you passed on to someone else to read?

~~ It's been years but it was The Year 1000, by Robert Lacey and Danny Danziger, passed it on to my sister. A cool book about the year 1,000, I 'd like to read the entire book someday!

2. The one song you secretly or not so secretly want to sing at karaoke?

~~ You're The One That I Want from Grease seems like it would be fun

3. If you had to pick a new name for yourself, what would it be?

~~ Probably the name of a beautiful gem or stone, like Crystal, Jade, Opal, Sapphire. I really wouldn't want any name other than Melissa though. My dad wanted me to be named Amanda, I'm glad my mom won!

4. What do you wish your administrator or boss would notice?

~~ I was laid off in September so I guess I wish he'd notice I was a great worker and bring me back!

5. What is your biggest pet peeve?

~~ Rudeness, especially when heard in someone's voice over inane things

6. What holds you back in pursuing your biggest dream?

~~ I'd have to say my health, it's hard to keep my energy up and keep moving. I am really tired of needing my walker or cane to leave my condo, so my biggest dream now has changed to regain my strength to go without it

7. Why do you think you are a lovable person?

~~ I'm always very laid back

8. If every day had an extra hour in it, what would you do with it?

~~ Meditate, pray, talk to God, or color a picture in my Angels: Meditative Coloring Book for Him

9. The last song you turned up in your car or house was?

~~ Bohemian Rhapsody, Queen

10. What is a secret talent you may have?

~~ Interior Decorating!

11. Your favorite thing to do outside when it's not too cold out in the winter?

~~ Go for a drive through Hines

12. How do you respond if someone asks you an inappropriate or nosy question?

~~ Depends on the person, and the question. If it's my sister asking, I'll answer, but then again she's way too smart too ask overly nosy questions

1 comment: