Sunday, January 5, 2014

The Sunday Social, Week 83



1. Do you plan to change any of your eating habits in the new year?

~~ Yes, I hope to! I have to start eating a lot more protein and a lit less phosphorous to have successful lab results in dialysis

2. Any workout tips to get us back in shape after the holidays?

~~ Stay with it! Persist on a regular schedule, don't overdo it, don't be lame

3. What is your favorite thing you did over the holidays?

~~ Dropped in to see my old co-workers from the job I was laid off from in September, and had a grand dinner at my sisters house

4. What is something you hope that you accomplish in 2014 that you did not in 2013?

~ Clean my condo out, prepare it so I can confidently allow a cat to adopt me

5. Name 3 things happening this year you are excited about and why.

1. A friend I worked with is going to become a grandmother in July! Her daughter has been trying for years to conceive and YAY it's happened! My friend is going to be an incredibly great grandma and I'm so happy for her!
2. Finding a new job, I've been laid off since September 27 and am so bored with too much time on my hands
3. Cleaning my place out to bring a new cat into my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment