Saturday, January 4, 2014

Saturday 9: Believe





1) In 1998, Cher became the oldest woman to top the Billboard Hot 100 with "Believe." She was 52 at the time. At what age do you think you did hit/will hit your prime? 

~~ My prime? The day I was born! And God allows this perfection He created to walk the earth and get better day by day by day by day!

2) Cher is as well known for her outrageous outfits as for her singing. What's the latest piece of clothing you added to your wardrobe? 

~~ My sister gave me a pretty blouse in October, my birthday

3) Cher credits her unique looks to her diverse ethnicity. Her father was Armenian and her mom is English/German/Cherokee. From where did your ancestors come? 

~~ I'm a melting pot! On my mom's side I am French, Irish, and Italian. On my dad's, I am German, Native American, Irish, Dutch

4) When she was a little girl, Cher produced and starred in a schoolyard production of Oklahoma. Were you involved in drama or theater in school? 

~~ I would have been, if we had that. I was in our choir though!

5) Cher is open about her plastic surgery, speaking freely about having had her breasts 'done', her nose bobbed and her teeth straightened. If you could change one physical feature about yourself, which would it be? And what would you never change, under any circumstances? 

~~ I'd change the weakness in my walk I gathered after laying in a hospital bed for so long, I was also told that after my hip surgery my leg is now shorter - and I can certainly feel this while walking. What wouldn't I change? The color of my eyes, I like green eyes!

6) There's a stubborn rumor, often denied, that Cher had a rib removed so that she could maintain her long and lean silhouette. What's the most outrageous thing anyone has said of you? 

~~ Really can't think of anything!

7) When she was a kid, Cher practiced her autograph. Do you have a clear, legible signature? Or is it more of a scrawl?

~~ It's clear, it's legible, I like it!

8) Cher asks, "Do you believe in life after love?" Crazy Sam's question is easier and less profound: Do you believe in luck? 

~~ I believe in both!

9) Did you make any resolutions for 2014?

~~ Several! Clean my condo, allow a cat to adopt me as his "Forever Home", strengthen my balance and leg muscles so I can walk without a walker or cane, find a new job, write 750 Words a day

3 comments:

  1. Hope things get better with your walking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE those resolutions! You clearly understand the feline temperament, and the one that chooses you as a forever companion will be a lucky one, indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Writing daily is a wonderful habit. I am using the theme word "expression" for 2014 and hope it inspires me to write daily

    http://nerdbliss.com/wordpress/2014/01/04/believe/

    ReplyDelete